Literary Team Wins!
The Literary Team won the Area Championship at the Meet last Friday in Waleska! Ten schools competed in several areas of contest. The following students placed in their categories, with the 1st and 2nd place going on the State this coming weekend.
- 1st Place Girls Solo- Corinne Wallick
- 1st Place Boys Quartet- Jace Nichols, Patrick Fagan, Daniel Tye, Zane Durham
- 2nd Place Boys Solo- Patrick Fagan
- 2nd Place Girls Trio- Corinne Wallick, Maddie Bends, Kelsey Bryant
- 1st Place Argumentative Essay- Ashley Adams
- 1st Place International Extemporaneous Speaking- Max Frye
- 3rd Place Domestic Extemporaneous Speaking- Nyla Crayton
- 1st Place Dramatic Interpretation- Tori Turk
- 3rd Place Humorous Interp- Sophia Clark
- 4th Place Duo Interp- Blake Galloway, Tori Turk
Thank you to Mr. Parker, Ms, Dasher, and Ms. Mahar who coached and prepared the students in the non vocal areas. We will be competing in seven categories at State this coming Saturday, March 17 in Warner Robins.