Financial Aid Info Night
To access the information that was presented at our annual Financial Aid Information Night, go to http://GAFutures.org. The first two tabs across the top are “HOPE and State Aid Programs” and “Federal Aid & Scholarships”.
HOPE & State Aid Programs is where you will find information about:
- HOPE Scholarship (for degree programs)
- Zell Miller Scholarship (for degree programs)
- HOPE Grant (for technical diplomas and certificates)
- Zell Miller Grant (for technical diplomas and certificates)
- Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant (for GA residents to use at private colleges and universities in GA)
- Other state-based programs
Federal Aid & Scholarships is where you will find information about:
- General financial aid information
- Federal Grants and Loans
- A tool to help students locate scholarships that individual colleges may offer as well as independent organizations
Also, check the Student Services portion of our SHS website under Scholarships – this is where we post scholarship information that comes to our office. We also have copies of the handouts that were provided at the meeting. Your student can pick up a copy of these from Student Services.