Did You Know
Category : Uncategorized
Did you know…..
- We served over 1.1 million school breakfasts and over 4 million school lunches during the 2015-2016 school year.
- There are 40 food service operations, including Ralph Bunche Center PreK, L. R. Tippens Learning Center and ACE Academy.
- 23 Elementary Schools
- 7 Middle Schools
- 6 High Schools
- We employ over 300 food service professionals.
- SNP is self-supporting. No financial support is currently received from local tax dollars to support our program. The majority of funds received are from our customers (students and adults) that eat with us and reimbursement from the Federal Government. The program receives minimal breakfast funding from the state, which is determined on an annual basis.
- The SNP health inspection scores for food service operations average 98.5 or higher.
- All of SNP employees take required sanitation training and our Kitchen Managers and Assistant Managers are ServSafe certified. We are also HACCP and OSHA compliant.