Oak Grove Elementary School now provides parents an easy and convenient way to pay school fees. Parents may pay with credit or debit cards for these items. Our Web Store accepts payments over the internet 24/7. By contracting with OSPS, a national credit card payment processor, we provide you a secure site for making payments.
*After School Program *Field Trips *Yearbooks
Parents can make payments online while on their home or work computer, any time of the day. It only takes a few minutes to make a payment using a credit or debit card.
School Meal Payments
CCSD is changing to a new vendor for lunch account monitoring and online payment. Parents may create new accounts beginning Monday, July 24 at the link below. If you had funds left in your child’s MyPaymentsPlus account at the end of the school year, that money will roll over to the new account in K12PaymentCenter. While MyPaymentsPlus is no longer accepting payments into your child’s account, you can view the balance at the old site at: https://www2.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome
The K12PaymentCenter.com is your portal to convenient, secure meal account management. The K12 Payment Center features:
- Quick and easy payment system for your student’s meals
- Deposit to multiple students’ accounts with one single payment
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Notifications are sent via text or email when new school fees are assigned to your student
- Multiple K12PaymentCenter accounts can link to one student, giving more than one individual the ability to pay on a student’s account
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student’s meal account balance falls below an amount you choose
- …and more!