Rising 6th Grade Information
Category : Uncategorized
Dean Rusk Middle School Important Dates for Parents of Rising 6th Graders
- Rising 6th Grade Parent Meeting – Tuesday, May 2nd, 6:30 PM, DRMS Café
- Hickory Flat ES 5th graders visit DRMS – Friday, May 12th
- Band, Chorus and Orchestra Directors visits – Dates TBD
- 2017-2018 DRMS Walk Through/Meet & Greet, Date TBD
- 2017-2018 DRMS 6th Grade Parent 1:1 Laptop Initiative Meeting – TBD
- 2017-2018 DRMS Curriculum Night, Date TBD
The parent meetings are designed for parents/guardians only and provide a wealth of information about DRMS policies, procedures, and expectations for our students.
Your student will be visiting DRMS with their class on 5/10, 5/11, or 5/12 for their own meetings and tours of the building.
We are excited to welcome you and your incoming 6th grade students to Dean Rusk Middle School and look forward to meeting each of you in the spring.