School Mission Statement:
The mission of Freedom Middle School is to create an environment that promotes a culture of growth, character, and knowledge.
School Vision Statement:
The vision of Freedom Middle School is to be a global learning community dedicated to the success of our students.
School Belief Statements:
At Freedom Middle School, we believe:
- All students have the right to learn; all students can learn; all students can take ownership for their learning.
- High expectations for achievement, behavior, and character result in high levels of student performance.
- Multiple sources of data as well as individual needs drive instructional decisions and practices.
- Sustained professional development and collaboration are key to building successful learning communities.
- Positive, professional communication is essential to building student, staff, and community partnerships.
- Modeling the principles of democracy fosters successful citizenship.
- A safe school environment supports student achievement.
- Integration of technology enhances students’ learning experiences.
- A successful school depends on building community relationships.
- Students thrive in the academic setting when they are nurtured both intellectually and emotionally.