Parents/students may also need forms provided for the entire school district. Those forms may be found on the CCSD Forms page.
Etowah High School Forms:
Certificate of Enrollment
Fill out the Certificate of Enrollment form in blue or black ink. Effective June 1, 2015, Certificate of Enrollment cost is $3 and can be picked up 24 hours later.
Please complete the Counselor Recommendation Packet and submit to Student Services
Please complete the Electronic Transcript Request.
Applicants may access the system via the website, and follow the instructions below:
1. Select the Child Labor quick link.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Get youth Permit Online” then select Minor.
3. Enter personal information verify accuracy and click “Submit”
4. Print the Work Permit Data Sheet and bring to your employer to fill out the Employer portion.
5. Turn the Data Sheet, a copy of your birth certificate, and a copy of your social security card to the front office to be processed.
Due to recent passage of State Law (HB366, 2015), new GA Department of Labor regulations went into effect July 1st regarding work permits. Moving forward, students who are 16 years or older will no longer be required to obtain a work permit prior to employment. The only exception to the new policy would involve students employed in the entertainment industry… work permits would be required for 16YOA and 17 YOA students in this category of employment.
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the Work Permit to be processed.