Records & Transcripts

To request a transcript, a student must first turn in this Transcript Release Form. If the student is unable to print the form at home, one may be obtained from Student Services.

To request transcripts for in-state colleges:

  • Log in to your Ga Futures account.
  • Click on “My Transcript”.

To request transcripts for out-of-state colleges and scholarship agencies: Do NOT use your school email to create the account for out of state transcripts!