Below are the various Cherokee High School forms regularly needed during the course of the school year.
Parents/students may also need forms provided for the entire school district. Those forms may be found on the CCSD Forms page.
Athletic and Physical Forms:
Cherokee High School 2017-18 Physical Consent Forms
Yearbook Installment Plan forms.
Free & Reduced Priced Meal Application & Online Payment Information
Cherokee County School Nutrition Program accepts free and reduced meal applications throughout the entire school year. For faster processing, please access our ONLINE application at www.lunchapplication.com (English and Spanish version). The online application will be submitted via our secure website for review and approval at the district level, eliminating the worry of a lost or misplaced paper application.
Paper applications are available in the front office of your child’s school or they can be downloaded and printed at http://cherokeek12.net/forms in either English or Spanish. Paper applications should be turned in to your child’s School Nutrition Manager. Information provided on the application is kept confidential and student identification is protected through the computer software in the cafeteria.
- One application per family, please include all children and family members in the household . You do not have to complete an application for each student.
- If you complete an online application, you do not have to complete a paper application.
- Please ensure that your child has money in his/her meal account until you receive notice that your application has been approved. Any charges made on an account prior to application approval remain the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- Notification letters of eligibility will be sent via the primary email address listed on your student’s school registration — please check SPAM folders. If an email address is not available, letters of eligibility will be sent home from your child’s School Nutrition Manager.
- For online applications, you will receive a confirmation number after you have submitted all necessary information. The confirmation number confirms that the application was submitted for review only, an official notification of approved eligibility will be sent after review.