Boston Elementary School now provides parents an easy and convenient way to pay school fees. Parents may pay with VISA, Discover or MasterCard credit or debit cards for these items. Our Web Store accepts payments over the internet 24/7. By contracting with RevTrak, a national credit card payment processor, we provide you a secure site for making payments.
Pay the Following Fees Online
- After School Program
- Field Trips
Parents can make payments online while on their home or work computer, any time of the day. It only takes a few minutes to make a payment using a VISA, Discover or MasterCard credit or debit card.
To make an online payment follow these simple steps:
- Visit our school Web Store at http://bostonelem.revtrak.net
- Select the item you wish to purchase
- Make payment using a VISA, Discover and MasterCard debit or credit card
- A payment receipt will be emailed to the address used when setting up the web store account. To view/print previous online payments or to update login information please click on My Account.
School Meal Payments
The K12PaymentCenter.com is your portal to convenient, secure meal account management. The K12 Payment Center features:
- Quick and easy payment system for your student’s meals
- Deposit to multiple students’ accounts with one single payment
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Notifications are sent via text or email when new school fees are assigned to your student
- Multiple K12PaymentCenter accounts can link to one student, giving more than one individual the ability to pay on a student’s account
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student’s meal account balance falls below an amount you choose
- …and more!