Below are the Bascomb Elementary School and CCSD forms needed for the 2016-17 school year. The required forms will be provided at Meet and Greet or on the first day of school.
Checklist of Required Back to School Forms
Below are the forms required by the entire school district. Click on the links below or visit the CCSD forms page: http://cherokeek12.net/forms
- Information and Signature Coupon Packet
- Student Health Needs Identification Form
- Parent Occupational Survey
- School Club Participation
- Emergency Information for Early Dismissal (For Kindergarten only. Grades 1-5 must fill out the Emergency Information for Early Dismissal form in the student agenda. Do not tear it out of the agenda.)
These are forms required by Bascomb. Click the links below:
Optional CCSD Form (please print):
Volunteer-Mentor Application (Required by every parent that wants to volunteer in any capacity)
Complete pages 1 & 2 (Volunteer Application)
Read pages 3-5
Sign page 5
Return pages 1, 2 & 5 to your teacher or front office.
** All pages must be turned in to be complete. Incomplete application paperwork will be shredded **